Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Any Tarkov enjoyers in here?
I played for a while, got to level 20-something before a wipe, and about had a mental breakdown one day because I’m so fucking bad at new FPS games that I want to play and enjoy but it’s just not worth my time to play them anymore. Especially one like Tarkov where you can lose DAYS of grinding in 5 minutes.

Tarkov CANNOT be played solo. It’s just a fruitless endeavor and waste of time to solo. Minimum two man gaming. Cannot tell you how many fucking times I’ll get the jump on a team, kill one, and the survivors just zero in on me like they’re hacking. It’s unfuckingbelievable.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
I played for a while, got to level 20-something before a wipe, and about had a mental breakdown one day because I’m so fucking bad at new FPS games that I want to play and enjoy but it’s just not worth my time to play them anymore. Especially one like Tarkov where you can lose DAYS of grinding in 5 minutes.

Tarkov CANNOT be played solo. It’s just a fruitless endeavor and waste of time to solo. Minimum two man gaming. Cannot tell you how many fucking times I’ll get the jump on a team, kill one, and the survivors just zero in on me like they’re hacking. It’s unfuckingbelievable.

Tarkov is pain, but the "high" when get a big win in a gunfight beats other games IMO because of the chance to lose it all.

But as a duo it is much more enjoyable for sure.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
like they’re hacking. It’s unfuckingbelievable.
it's probably because they were lmao.

been playing tarkov since like 2017. Last two wipes I didn't play much past level 15 or so. Before that, I was hitting low 40s every wipe before getting bored.

Hacking situation, lack of qol, seemingly incompetent dev team led me away unfortunately. It sucks because it's hands down the best game I've ever played - even with the bullshit you have to deal with :rofl:

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
it's probably because they were lmao.

been playing tarkov since like 2017. Last two wipes I didn't play much past level 15 or so. Before that, I was hitting low 40s every wipe before getting bored.

Hacking situation, lack of qol, seemingly incompetent dev team led me away unfortunately. It sucks because it's hands down the best game I've ever played - even with the bullshit you have to deal with :rofl:
I fucking love the game. The whole premise is amazing. But the fact it's a Russian dev with probably half Russian user base and clearly hackers, it's just a futile attempt if you're not running a 17 man team. Especially in a game where people are so fucking autistic, they determine what are the best items to grab per inventory square and then RMT that shit. So if they get banned who gives a fuck, we made enough money to buy the $120 game with large prison pocket and the latest update to the hack.

At one point, I was just running naked as PMC. Knife and whatever I could hold that I found IN the raid. Sometimes I'd just camp in a bush for 15 minutes until the Scavs spawn so I can get a knife kill and take their shit. At one point I'd go hide somewhere that was pretty out of the way or less traveled (like Customs, for example, hiding in/around that hill between the river and barracks, or hiding down by the river but away from typical paths) and dudes would just make a beeline straight to me and kill me.

It reminds me of Arma 3 and DayZ. The same guy that makes one of the well known 3rd party anticheat (not BattleEye) also sells (or sold at one point) an aimbot that gets around his anticheat. It's just a fucking joke.

Reactions: wombat

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I broke down and downloaded tiny Tina's wonderlands to scratch a borderlands itch and it was half price. It's really not bad other than the first few hours of absolute trash guns and the whole dungeons and dragons theme isn't really somethin I ever got into so it can be kind of obnoxious at times

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Welp, I guess I have a full year of games to play. Once I'm done with Like a Dragon, I'm gonna play all the mainline games in order (which are all on Game Pass).

• Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Yakuza 5 Remastered
  • Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah I mean its not horrible, the games look and play good, but a lot of the updated systems and menus they use in 0 and the kiwamis are not present in the remasters, so its an adjustment, but takes nothing away from the games. There is just SO much to do in these games :ROFLMAO: its why im still only in 3 after I don't know how long

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

20230331_175726.jpg

20230331_175916.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Almost 25 hours in and it might be one of the most enjoyable games I've played in years. It likely is. So much to do. I'm still finding random shit I've missed around town. Absolutely loving this.
40 hours in and I finally rage quit. I'm somehow so hilariously outclassed in this boss fight, no clue how I'm going to beat it.

• Sad
Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info