Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I had to quit DayZ. People seeing you in bushes as they full-bore sprint through the trees and 180 you in half a second yet I can't see someone standing in front of me for 20 seconds and still die.

I'm becoming too boomer for any kind of FPS game.
Probably playing on official servers Which are filled with hackers and trash campers in bushes that wait for hours to snipe someone. I never play on them. There are loads of modded servers and some that do not allow kill on sight type sniping all the way to servers that don’t allow any killing at all.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Probably playing on official servers Which are filled with hackers and trash campers in bushes that wait for hours to snipe someone. I never play on them. There are loads of modded servers and some that do not allow kill on sight type sniping all the way to servers that don’t allow any killing at all.
I was playing Titan* Namalsk.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I was playing Titan* Namalsk.
Ohh yeah titan servers love to pack their servers overfull of people. I was playing on the chernarus #1 for a bit but the same guy kept killing me. He was either an admin abusing powers or knew I was an admin on a couple others servers. I don’t even admin on pvp servers so it’s not like I’m promoting another competing server lol.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Ohh yeah titan servers love to pack their servers overfull of people. I was playing on the chernarus #1 for a bit but the same guy kept killing me. He was either an admin abusing powers or knew I was an admin on a couple others servers. I don’t even admin on pvp servers so it’s not like I’m promoting another competing server lol.
I just want easy PvP. Tired of wasting time building, tired of running on a 30 sq km map just to die after 10 minutes of running. Namalsk is perfect and all the spawns have a military base within a 3 minute run with enough sprawled buildings with guns as well. Arcade PvP is all I care to play anymore.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I just want easy PvP. Tired of wasting time building, tired of running on a 30 sq km map just to die after 10 minutes of running. Namalsk is perfect and all the spawns have a military base within a 3 minute run with enough sprawled buildings with guns as well. Arcade PvP is all I care to play anymore.
Yeah if I pvp these days I get on the ones that streamers tend to use often. Not nearly as much Kos. Lots of random encounters and silly shit and the server is set to have loot respawn quick so there is always loads of food and weapons around. Dayone nemalsk servers are usually my go to but they tend to be packed with a queue.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
uuuhhh.. DayZ on console is just terrible unless its on a PS5. tried it on the PS4 and nope quickly went back to PC. I'm almost 3000 hours in DayZ on PC. lol!
Ps5 for me. It's not bad actually. There's some points where it lags hard but it'd be brief and rare. I haven't had issues with hackers on the server we've been playing on. I do want to play modded servers on pc though. I've barely played modded servers on console. But will start doing that soon.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004

Wolfenstein: The New Order is free on Epic Store​

Through June 9.

If you haven't ever played this, it's a fantastic game definitely worth getting, especially for free.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Been playing dayz on and off since the alpha so it’s really spread out. I also admin on a couple servers. Lots of fun to punish hackers and rule breakers. Lol.

PC dayz is soo much fun. Just the amount of maps and custom stuff makes it crazy.
The amount of mods for pc is what makes me think about getting it. It's also on sale right now too. So I just may pull the trigger on it.

I remember playing a bit since the Arma mod but then stopped playing up until I downloaded it on console.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
The amount of mods for pc is what makes me think about getting it. It's also on sale right now too. So I just may pull the trigger on it.

I remember playing a bit since the Arma mod but then stopped playing up until I downloaded it on console.
Yeah just get the base game and don’t bother with Livonia unless you want it.

Also recommend using the DZSA launcher. It’s a better at handling and loading mods and way quicker at finding servers.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yeah just get the base game and don’t bother with Livonia unless you want it.

Also recommend using the DZSA launcher. It’s a better at handling and loading mods and way quicker at finding servers.
I'm not a fan of Livonia. I have it on console and only played it twice.

I'll look into the launcher. Thanks for the suggestion. Any suggestions on what modded servers to check out?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I'm not a fan of Livonia. I have it on console and only played it twice.

I'll look into the launcher. Thanks for the suggestion. Any suggestions on what modded servers to check out?

For interaction and not much Kos stuff DayOne servers are great. Also Zero servers are nice for that stuff. It’s all no base building adventure type gameplay with only a few mods. You will run into the same people on those servers which makes it fun. Also lots of streamers play on these servers so at times there are stupid queues.

Namalsk anything is great for hardcore survival.

Some new map called Eden is popular now too but the queue is stupid because all the streamers are playing on it.

Chenaraus has fallen is another interesting super hard survival map. You have to bathe yourself and shit and has super hard to kill mutated bears and crap. Lol. It’s usually Kind of quiet on there.

If you want base building, traders, tons of mods, guns, clothing there are lots of them usually under the RP or PVE servers. I’m a bit out of touch there though because Ive been admin on those type servers and lately just want to talk and adventure on maps more.

Sadly the guy that runs and owns the servers I admin on has been in the hospital so they are dead at this point. One of the other admins is working on a Pripyat map (Chernobyl) so that will be super interesting.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
For interaction and not much Kos stuff DayOne servers are great. Also Zero servers are nice for that stuff. It’s all no base building adventure type gameplay with only a few mods. You will run into the same people on those servers which makes it fun. Also lots of streamers play on these servers so at times there are stupid queues.

Namalsk anything is great for hardcore survival.

Some new map called Eden is popular now too but the queue is stupid because all the streamers are playing on it.

Chenaraus has fallen is another interesting super hard survival map. You have to bathe yourself and shit and has super hard to kill mutated bears and crap. Lol. It’s usually Kind of quiet on there.

If you want base building, traders, tons of mods, guns, clothing there are lots of them usually under the RP or PVE servers. I’m a bit out of touch there though because Ive been admin on those type servers and lately just want to talk and adventure on maps more.

Sadly the guy that runs and owns the servers I admin on has been in the hospital so they are dead at this point. One of the other admins is working on a Pripyat map (Chernobyl) so that will be super interesting.
I'll start checking them out soon. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated! :bigthumb:

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Thread Info