Gaming What game are you currently playing?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Pretty sure I haven't unlocked all the courses yet. I beat all the challengers and now I unlocked.. What was it. Like rivals or some shit? Then I stopped playing.

Yeah, it's the second round of versus mode. It will unlock extra stuff, like you can get a faster golf cart, more fishing spots, etc. from beating all of them.

There should only be five courses to unlock in the game, one came free with preorders, and the rest you purchase. You should have Eagle City, Alpine, Kanaloa Beach, Vortex Valley, and Imperial Garden. The free one with preorders was Green Country Club. After that I bought Balata, Nam Rong Bay, and Pine Hills...

The easiest way to rack up gems is to go to each course in the open world online, and each 9 hole area has one hole with a ton of coins, warp tokens, special golf balls, a style, and gems laying around. Each nine holes should get you between 2-4 gems. Just haul around and pick them all up, usually get 30'ish gems in 30 minutes or so.

I usually use the Grass Cutter ball so if you end up in the rough it doesnt affect your shot nearly as much.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Friggin genius:

Fortnite’s disappearing objects are showing up in a real-life desert

Fortnite’s Durrr Burger was one of many objects in the game to go missing after the rifts appeared earlier this week. Now it’s showed up again, but not in-game - instead, the burger mascot has appeared in a real-life desert.
The massive burger head was found by photographer Sela Shiloni, who says he discovered it while scouting locations for an upcoming photoshoot. The burger is surrounded by signs saying “this site is unstable, beware of possible effects” and “if you can read this you’re in range of the anomaly,” as well as a police car that looks like it’s straight from the game.

fortnite%20durr%20burger%20desert.jpg

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Any of you guys play the following:

EFT
Illegal WoW (1.12)
DCS
Squad

?

I'm kind of kicking between all of those gaining and losing interest frequently. Was also thinking of looking into War of Rights, Hell Let Loose, and Post Scriptum but everything these days seems so unfinished. I look at my collection and it's mostly "beta", "early access", or "released" but definitely not release quality.

I went back to look into where Star Citizen is at these days... Man that shit is still so fundamentally broken.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
K3 became a gankfest if you unfortunately rolled Ally so I quit at like, level 24. Talking 2-3 40 man Horde raids at all times in every leveling zone so you couldn't do shit as Ally. This was when it first launched.

Playing on a small private server group, and we're in Naxx atm. It's a private project with instant 60, vendor gear, consumes, etc. I joined months ago and we've persevered through redditards and a constantly rotating roster of people checking it out and raiding for a night then never showing back up. Once we clear everything on Horde we're probably going to wipe the server and roll through it on Alliance. We're basically doing this in anticipation of Classic being released next year and none of us want to level 1x AGAIN before then.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
Yeah there's a lot about leveling I'm eager to get back to, but considering each class will have to be leveled again then (Classic drop), I'm kind of running out of steam before 20. So I have a bunch of toons on both sides in the teens.

But holy shit getting used to the fact you can't round up a whole zone of NPCs and obliterate them while AFK brings back some memories. I can't believe how easy mode that shit got.

LMK if you guys have spots (on the server, not necessarily on the Naxx A team) although I'm no HC raider. Did that in WotLK and it consumed me.

Thread Info