Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Yea I can see that...luckily i have some self control lol. Ive been playing for around 6 months and im not "obsessed" yet so I doubt thats going to happen. Just a fun thing to do when your bored.

When you start bragging about how you have 4 lvl 70s and working on a 5th, step away from the computer.

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
80 is now the level cap fishy..get with the times! lol

I have a lvl 80 and a lvl 58 and about 6 lvl 5's

Although in my defense...with the new expansion they let us start the new character they added (death knight) at lvl 55 so thats where my 58 comes in.

The lvl 80 I played from lvl 1 cause hes the most fun. (warlock)

Obviously the others were just test dummies to see if I like that class. lvl 5 takes about 30 minutes if that.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)

Although in my defense...with the new expansion they let us start the new character they added (death knight) at lvl 55 so thats where my 58 comes in.

Obviously the others were just test dummies to see if I like that class. lvl 5 takes about 30 minutes if that.

:iough:

step away frm the computer......slowly, we don't want you to put your self in shocked. You have to gradually work your way out

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

Must have happend after mid october. The former room mate played wow like it was going out of style. I played for 5 minutes and thought it was gay. :dunno:

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
:iough:
step away frm the computer......slowly, we don't want you to put your self in shocked. You have to gradually work your way out
Yes, cause we all know it will ruin my life, Ill lose my job, friends, health, and overall well being because of a game. I feel saved! Im going to throw away my computer and cancel my internet after this post. Thank you!! :bowdown::bigthumb:

Must have happend after mid october. The former room mate played wow like it was going out of style. I played for 5 minutes and thought it was gay. :dunno:
Yea Wrath of the Lich King came out mid November...and yes its not a game for everyone. Like I said its a good time waster when there is nothing else to do.

Thread Info