• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

what Drag Radial to run?

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Looks like ill be picking up a Cobra in the near future (thank you thank you )
Its going to need some New shoes on the rear and I'm wondering what everyone is running
It has some 03 replicas in 17x10.5
It has 315s on it now
I was thinking a 315 MT drag radial..
Any clearance issues
I know sometimes the drag tires are wider than street tires are

I'm pretty sure you will have to roll the fenders. I have never run them myself but plenty of people here have I'm sure they can chime in. Spacers and longer studs are a must with 315's.

Mt are very good, Hoosiers are also very good. If you want I'm sellin a set Of Hoosiers for $225 315x35x17. Bought them from a member on here and decided to stay on stock wheels. So I never mounted them. About 70% tread is my guess I have pics.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
The 315 MTs are probably the best performing 315/17 out there. The other options would be 315 BFGs or 315/335 Hoosiers.

I know for sure that with the 335 Hooisers you'll need to roll the fender, and that you wouldnt have to with the BFGs, but Im not 100% sure on the others

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info