• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What do you guys think...

Kyle

Reaction score
wow exactly what I wanted to build before buying my pace car.

I'd try to talk him down a grand and pick it up for sure if i were you.

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Ive seen many posts by him on ClubGP. Seems very knowledgeable about our cars, so I'd say that it would be a fairly safe buy.

I

imported_1fastGTP

yeah hes a cool guy, got on topic about the front air dam awhile back. the only thing that id really like to check out would be the trans but the way he speaks of it, its good. otherwise this is one hell of a deal.

3800SC98

Reaction score
I'll see if I can get more details on it. Seems like a nice ride, if I decide on getting it I'll need some help/advice maintaning the beast from you guys.

Thanks.

3800SC98

Reaction score
-Update-

Found out that the ABS and TC don't work on it. He said he would find out what was wrong but did not want to fix it. So that kind of discouraged me a little.

PANDA

Reaction score
You also gotta think about this: When buying a moded car shit WILL break and you will have to fix it. If you dont know how to work on it yourself that would mean you have to pay someone todo it.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
-Update-

Found out that the ABS and TC don't work on it. He said he would find out what was wrong but did not want to fix it. So that kind of discouraged me a little.
[/b]
Probably a wheel speed sensor. New wheel hubs should take care of that. I actually have 2 low miles ones in my storage unit that Ill be putting up for sale soon.

phat_ridegt

TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
-Update-

[/b]
Probably a wheel speed sensor. New wheel hubs should take care of that. I actually have 2 low miles ones in my storage unit that Ill be putting up for sale soon.
[/b][/quote]

x2

and the traction control wont work if the abs light is on, more than likely needs a hub, if thats the problem, its a quick fix.

either way, this car is def. worth the money!

3800SC98

Reaction score
You also gotta think about this: When buying a moded car shit WILL break and you will have to fix it. If you dont know how to work on it yourself that would mean you have to pay someone todo it.
[/b]
True, so if it breaks some ILGPC member would be taking all my money.

But not sure about buying it yet......

I know Syp is also asking about it. :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom