• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What do you guys think of these headlights?

They look a lot like the ones on my car only smoked I got them new off Ebay and they SUCK their both cracking bad and I didn't even hit anything. The rubber strip on the conner was put on like shit. Their so bad I have to run the tinted covers to cover up the cracks.
Beefvilla008copy.jpg

B

blk96svt

I have had the blue oval smoked headlights and foglights for about 5 months now. Well the foglight lense broke off some how so those need to be replaced already and both headlight have started to leak and hold water inside. And blue oval is suppose to be a quality product so i definitely would stay away from the ebay garbage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info