What do you guys think of these headlights?

ChromeCobra

Reaction score
I would keep the stock ones and get some clear corners and 03 Cobra Foglamps. When it comes to after market headlight/taillights you get what you pay for.

95trippleblackconv

Reaction score
They look a lot like the ones on my car only smoked I got them new off Ebay and they SUCK their both cracking bad and I didn't even hit anything. The rubber strip on the conner was put on like shit. Their so bad I have to run the tinted covers to cover up the cracks.

Maniak

Reaction score
i had the those headlights on my car. guy before me put them on but kept the stock corners. looked like shit.

get the ones i just bought. blue oval industries smoked headlights.

B

blk96svt

I have had the blue oval smoked headlights and foglights for about 5 months now. Well the foglight lense broke off some how so those need to be replaced already and both headlight have started to leak and hold water inside. And blue oval is suppose to be a quality product so i definitely would stay away from the ebay garbage.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I like the stock headlights... Speaking of which, what is going on with the wheels?

DAve

OP
VenomInside

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Blood on Blood said:
I like the stock headlights... Speaking of which, what is going on with the wheels?

DAve
awaiting for chris to hit me back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom