What do you call it when a policeman is afraid of a black guy??

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

So I get home, a POS mini van is in my driveway.
Some barely readable crayon on the window says for sale $2000.
Used to be common because there is no street parking, and a bar is near by.
So I pulled some strings and they put up do not block drive way sign and a resident parking only sign.
I call the police, cop comes, orders a tow truck, and start running the license plate.
A little black guy 1/2 my size walks up, gets in and pulls away, policeman never says a word.
He cancels tow and leaves.

So what the frick is that???
Scared of jesse, I have 11 bastard children jackson causing trouble, or what??
I know we have police here, why didn't he say a word??

ZXMustang

Reaction score
This is a byproduct of all the SJWs calling racism and police murder when a cop has to shoot a perp. The cops are scared of the repercussions of doing their jobs. But hey at least nobody infringed on Clyde's basic human rights...

This is the new world we live in. Dont assume any police officer will be a hero anymore, because not only are they in fear of their jobs, but now their lives and their freedom.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score

So I pulled some strings and they put up do not block drive way sign and a resident parking only sign.
I call the police, cop comes, orders a tow truck, and start running the license plate.
A little black guy 1/2 my size walks up, gets in and pulls away, policeman never says a word.

What did you say to the driver?

OP
MrDragster1970

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
This is a byproduct of all the SJWs calling racism and police murder when a cop has to shoot a perp. The cops are scared of the repercussions of doing their jobs. But hey at least nobody infringed on Clyde's basic human rights...

This is the new world we live in. Dont assume any police officer will be a hero anymore, because not only are they in fear of their jobs, but now their lives and their freedom.

Exactly.
So not only does some POS think he's special, and entitled to do what ever the hell he wants on your property, the poor police are worried to do anything about it.
That was my only point, GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE, I'm special & entitled to anything I feel like, even if I didn't earn or deserve it!!!!

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
I'd watch your mouth before Smollett comes over to your house and kicks his own ass, then has you arrested for assault.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Sounds like the dude moved his car and there was no need to piss away resources...

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can think of two people in this thread that need to maybe fuck off for a bit. That is all.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can think of two people in this thread that need to maybe fuck off for a bit. That is all.
I read this in a Gordan Ramsey accent and am rolling

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
Maybe he knew the cop. You used connections to get the sign put in. Maybe he has some as well. That or maybe the cop didn’t want to deal with all the hassle or arguing with anyone, no matter their color of skin, about having to tow their car when they are there and actively moving it. Maybe you’re right. Without questioning the cop we won’t know.

Marko

Reaction score
No need to make a federal case out of it.

The guy moved his vehicle.

The Cops have a lot more important shit to do too.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds like problem solved. Get a “get off my damn lawn” sign and a rocking chair.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Maybe he knew the cop. You used connections to get the sign put in. Maybe he has some as well. That or maybe the cop didn’t want to deal with all the hassle or arguing with anyone, no matter their color of skin, about having to tow their car when they are there and actively moving it. Maybe you’re right. Without questioning the cop we won’t know.
If the car gets hooked I bet the cop has to do the paperwork on it. No one likes to do paperwork. Certainly not unionized government officials.

Don't bitch over the methods, you got the result you wanted which was the guy out of your driveway.

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm my experience requested signage and pacifiers are very similar for application and purpose

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

how was being black relevant to this story

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Would you have been this upset if he were white?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom