Food / Drink What did you have for lunch today?

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Met up with some friends and family in Madison at a Chinese hot pot place the other day. Was 99% Asian immigrants eating there which was a good sign.

Delicious:

View attachment 151835
View attachment 151836
View attachment 151837
View attachment 151838

Going to take a drive down again sometime soon. This place unfortunately blows away our usual nearby go to for hot pot.
Some of the most extreme eating experiences I have ever had were at Hot Pot joints in China.

I will have to look for photos, but I remember the first time and it was visiting a supplier in Jiangyin. The place was tiny, so they brought out this big bowl with hot pot in it to the table - they were so proud that the meat was chopped up frog legs. The szchuan peppercorns and spices were like two inches deep in the bottom.

Reactions: torquelover

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Mango chili sushi from jewel. Pretty good.

View attachment 152111

I’ve had a lot of sushi and have never seen it mango wrapped. Looks delicious!

Some of the most extreme eating experiences I have ever had were at Hot Pot joints in China.

I will have to look for photos, but I remember the first time and it was visiting a supplier in Jiangyin. The place was tiny, so they brought out this big bowl with hot pot in it to the table - they were so proud that the meat was chopped up frog legs. The szchuan peppercorns and spices were like two inches deep in the bottom.

Yeah all the garlic and spices, wife was grossed out by whatever was coming out of my pores and what I was burping up later on.

She banned me from using the ventilated seats on the drive home lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Z28Camaro

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Crock pot pork chop stew over rice

20230224_113518.jpg

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
I had a very delicious carbonara . No pictures unfortunately . Now i feel super full and going for a long walk in the woods.
Need to prepare myself for a summer season and gave myself a promise to do this https://betterme.world/articles/walking-2-miles-a-day/ for one months.
Would be great to have some company during the walks but no one from my family is excited to do it.

Thread Info