Food / Drink What did you have for lunch today?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
They had it out Saturday (the candy) and yes the X Mas shit too already.
They were sampling chicken tamales, Mexican style not that Tom Tom garbage. I actually bought a bag, like $20 for 15 of them.
Are they as good as home cooked by one of your Mexican friends Mom or Grandma? Nope but they are better than the shit ones they sell on street corners.
Better than some restaurants as well.
I was last there on Friday evening, like 7pm. I looked in the back corner near the poultry/milk cooler, where they had bags of full size candy bars. Then I checked the endcaps and the snack aisles. Nothing! Almost walked out with a container of peanut M&M's, but I have such a hard time peeling the shells off I decided to pass on them.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I was last there on Friday evening, like 7pm. I looked in the back corner near the poultry/milk cooler, where they had bags of full size candy bars. Then I checked the endcaps and the snack aisles. Nothing! Almost walked out with a container of peanut M&M's, but I have such a hard time peeling the shells off I decided to pass on them.
Maybe I'm thinking of something else then. They had big ass bags of mixed candy by the poultry section. They looked like all mini size

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Maybe I'm thinking of something else then. They had big ass bags of mixed candy by the poultry section. They looked like all mini size
Those are the exact ones I saw, they were all full-size bars for like $20. Not that I wouldn't eat them, but I prefer the minis so I can grab a couple different items and not feel like I am going to get the diabeetus ( Jimy Bilmo Dr. Jimbo)

Reactions: Shawn1112

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Those are the exact ones I saw, they were all full-size bars for like $20. Not that I wouldn't eat them, but I prefer the minis so I can grab a couple different items and not feel like I am going to get the diabeetus ( Jimy Bilmo Dr. Jimbo)
tv show roll GIF

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info