Food / Drink What did you have for lunch today?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Two hot dogs (no buns) and a bag of BBQ chips. Went to grab a quick lunch since I've been on back-to-back calls today. The buns are less than a week old and had mold on them. So bun-less hot dogs and a side of chips. The buns became bird/squirrel/chipmunk food.

I'll be feasting for dinner to make up for the disappointing lunch.
Shoulda made some canned chili or beans and tossed the hot dogs in that.
Had 2-shake and baked pork chops that were leftovers from last night with a side of apple sauce

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Shoulda made some canned chili or beans and tossed the hot dogs in that.
Had 2-shake and baked pork chops that were leftovers from last night with a side of apple sauce

I didn't have time. Had about a five minute window to warm up the dogs (boiled in water) and get back to the next call. The buns were Rosens that I got at Costco (16pk) at the same time as a pack of hamburger buns. Both were kept in the cabinet next to each other. Hamburger buns are good, no mold growth. If I had plain bread I'd have used that, but need to go shopping.

It's been hit-and-miss with the Rosen's stuff. I've had the same issues with their products when purchased at grocery stores like Caputos or Jewel.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Anotha sandwich

20220826_113256.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I ran out of candy, so, I'm okay on the biadeetus for a few days. Surprisingly Costco didn't have their 5lbs bag of assorted candy out, even for Halloween. Maybe it's because they already have xmas shit out. :dnc:
They had it out Saturday (the candy) and yes the X Mas shit too already.
They were sampling chicken tamales, Mexican style not that Tom Tom garbage. I actually bought a bag, like $20 for 15 of them.
Are they as good as home cooked by one of your Mexican friends Mom or Grandma? Nope but they are better than the shit ones they sell on street corners.
Better than some restaurants as well.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info