Reaction score
Seriously delicious

20211211_114553.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nothing for breakfast or lunch but I am going to have some leftover ribs and make some Levain Bakery walnut, chocolate chip cookies for dinner.

These are 6 oz cookies so 1 is more than enough. Here are some I made before we left for Texas.

5fJmDOf.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Nothing. Gotta lose 3 lbs I gained in Texas. Cutting down to 1-2 meals a day until I lose the weight. Weird thing is I'm still just over 180 and I feel fat. I understand anorexia better since I have been on the Keto diet. I feel guilty when I eat.

Tomorrow will be a Christmas weight gain day. Amy made a breakfast recipe with sausage, eggs, peppers, green onions. She's going to bake it tomorrow. Then my daughters asked for a "Thanksgiving" meal since they weren't in town for Thanksgiving. Two turkeys, one deep fried, one grilled and all the trimmings. They are both wet brining now.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Popeyes spicy tenders. Second time I’ve had them in two different states within a week and they both were disappointing. Apple pie too. Cinnamon sugar was everywhere, even in the passenger seat.

Oh and Popeyes in the hood definitely hits better spice wise.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Popeyes spicy tenders. Second time I’ve had them in two different states within a week and they both were disappointing. Apple pie too. Cinnamon sugar was everywhere, even in the passenger seat.

Oh and Popeyes in the hood definitely hits better spice wise.

The tenders always seem dry and have been disappointed u can’t go wrong with the chicken sandwich .

Top Bottom