Food / Drink What did you have for lunch today?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
you went back to work already. good for you. each time we had kids, i took a week off. although for our last one, her mom was here for a week, so i did wait a week before taking my week off.

I’m taking the entire month of January off And her mom came in for 2 weeks to help out with the house so I figured I’d shoot back into work quick to “dip my toes” back into the grind.

Reactions: boostedguy05

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Fish, clams, and fries. Greasy as hell but damn good!

IMG_20191102_123414860.jpg

IMG_20191102_123410168.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DEEZUZ

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
So it was actually pretty good for LC pizza. The crust is the best part obviously. Very crispy and cracker-like and surprisingly buttery. I actually didn’t care for the amount of pepperoni on the pizza as the spaces on the cheese between the pepperoni were cooked nicely but under the pepperoni was slightly underdone. The amount of sauce was proportioned well to the crust thickness. Sauce and cheese are the same as the other pizza so that’s the flavor profile to expect.
All in all it’s better than their standard pizza, but it’s still LC pizza. Not great but I’m not depressed about it either. Plus the app is awesome and the pizza portal in convenient

Thread Info