What could I be up to?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Another money shot:

Painted the gaudy intake, replaced a bunch of lines, installed the radiator, installed throttle cable, shift linkage etc...
*gotta mount up the driver side axle, and gotta find the right T-bracket for my motor*

PIC-0394.jpg

And I know its not saying much, but SHE LIVES:

PIC-0401.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
is ur speedo off too? and u should get ur engine checked

Lol, No, the car started in gear *but open diff, and only one axle installed*

So it was basically 'idling' at 10mph.

CE light is because I have no down-pipe *which has my O2 in it*, Already scanned for codes, Just Code #41 *O2*

u need gas

I also need to lower the car back onto the ground so the fuel tank gets the right reading :s00ls:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
the hell is all that crap around the wheel wells? you had the whole engine outta the car, i woulda sprayed some simple green on that shit and scrubbed the whole bay out before you dropped the engine back in.

thats 15+ years of 'city scum'

Simple green wouldn't take it off easily *It took me half a bottle and 2 hours to get the left strut-tower to where it is in the pictures*

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Just saying. Spinning into second and chipring third, that must make some mad powah. Hehe. I am kinda envious though. Id like a car to sit around and let me work on it whenever I want. Tim Taylor style.

I'm be happy if it breaks 125whp at dyno day, It doesn't need power to be quick since it doesn't weigh anything.

Its nice having a DD so I didn't have to worry about this car breaking, but having a car payment sucks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info