What are you working on today?!

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
I don't miss doin medium commercial stuff one bit.

Gm lock cylinder from the other day. It's weird how these things cause so many problems for what they are and I really thought it'd be more of a pain in the ass than what it was. Just got some rubbers to toss on today Snapchat-1939818086.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I'm putting a radiator in Amy's Santa Fe this weekend. Seems a lot of them get the same coolant leak on top of the radiator. She has Sunday/Monday off so I will install it then. Ordered from Rock Auto. It was supposed to be here Friday but showed up yesterday. Great price compared to auto parts stores, too. I'm putting new hoses on it at the same time because, why not?

Any things to look out for in the install?

Reactions: Rdrnnr

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
There's some fuckery going on here.

There is some sort of chemical reaction or acid in the fuel. It's eating and melting everything. It's bubbling out of the filter housing right now. The color is burned, everything with fuel on it turns red and smokes when I spray battery acid cleaner on it... Fucking chernobyl ova here

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
View attachment 90113

Line lock install. I hate brake lines. I hate that I'm actually good at making them too.

The ABS delete and line lock install on mine was fun, I need to finish the wiring now that I've said it. Still not really as fun as the transmission cooler lines, I'm pretty sure I used a 25 foot roll of line to make 14 foot of installed lines.

Thread Info