Wheaton
Timing chains on a piece of shit gm 3.6l

IMG_20200227_171947.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
punched a hole through the ceramic of the cat today, then started it up. Codes all gone except one hole. Betting that I lost a coil pack there and filled the cat full of petroleum and subsequently plugged it up. I never realized that stuff was such a bitch to break!

Thinking it may be worth 30 bucks to toss a coil pack at this and see what it does.

Started rummaging through my back up hdds. Lost a few years of data at this point. I'm thinking I'm going to buy a fucking LTO drive at this point.

Also worked on my backup server. RHEL has shit support for legacy hardware now and I didn't want to build a kernel for it. I attempted to install OpenSuSE on it. The networking doesn't want to go with a static IP for some fucking reason. What the fucking fuckedy fuck. Suspecting something stupid like an IP conflict on my part.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Working on not making middle management look like a bunch of idiots because they're completely disconnected from the way things work in the real world, like in a production environment. They didn't come up through the ranks, they failed upwards and have not a fucking clue.

Thread Info