🎵 Music What are you listening to? Increase your post count in seconds!

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Had this on repeat the past few days.
Dudes got a unique flow and I’ve always loved that Houston sound.

I never got on board with that whole chopped/screwed music genre. Mike Jones (WHO) lol and Paul Wall had a couple of hits
Funny you posted that, I saw Paul Wall on IG today at the Astros game. He had what looks like one of those cars with the swangas in the video with him

Reactions: Caleb515

Caleb515

Addict
Aug 20, 2020
Chicago, IL
Real Name
Caleb
I never got on board with that whole chopped/screwed music genre. Mike Jones (WHO) lol and Paul Wall had a couple of hits
Funny you posted that, I saw Paul Wall on IG today at the Astros game. He had what looks like one of those cars with the swangas in the video with him
Same, still listen to all those guys regularly. Nice to see a younger generation still representing it and putting their own flavor on it.

I have a soft spot for that Houston car scene too. I appreciate a nice slab on 83s/84s. Lol

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I have a soft spot for that Houston car scene too. I appreciate a nice slab on 83s/84s. Lol
Are you from that area?
I cant stand that shit, but I do respect it as I do with all custom shit done to cars. But respecting it doesnt mean I have to like it lol
Also the way they drive their shit, swerving and some with their trunks open lol. To each their own, right?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If you have enjoyed Hans Zimmers music on its own, then you fucking need this album in your library.

The alternate arrangements in this performance are incredible. The guitar solo in the middle of man of steel two is Nirvana.

I just bought the CD box set, and I really hope he comes out with a concert Blu-ray in Atmos like his Prague show.

IDAFC21 IDAFC21 SpeedSpeak2me SpeedSpeak2me Pro Stock John Pro Stock John

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think I made this face when that Man of Steel guitar solo hits about two minutes into Man Of Steel Part 2. It’s THAT good.

I still haven't finished completely listening to this album, I'm about half way through it.

I mentioned the Man of Steel Suite Part 2. But I've been listening to the rest.

Dune: Pauls Dream. This is the same arrangement as this performance recording.

The Lion King suite is unbelievable.

And the James Bond No Time to Die suite? Holy shit.

PLEASE release a Blu-ray concert version with Atmos audio!

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Listened at work today. So much greatness. If the Dark Knight suite doesnt motivate you to get shit done, nothing will :ROFLMAO: Lion King was great. Gladiator, Last Samurai....god. Tho the final Inception song triggers me like no other. All I can see is that god damn spinning top :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, the Gladiator and Last Samurai suites were also epic.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info