🎵 Music What are you listening to? Increase your post count in seconds!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
First comment on that vid "This song is 20 years old now" And that comment was TWO years ago :LOL: God I'm old.
Its a great song.

I'm a sucker if any of these hit the radio. Course, at this point, I never hear them on the radio anymore.
  • Cascada
  • Groove Coverage
  • Basshunter
  • Novaspace
  • September
  • Manian

I don't think I've ever met anyone who's heard this song, but I love it all the same.

But then, completely switching genre's here.

Carpenter Brut's Hairspray Hurricane has been my Tidal song of choice for Radio lately. I love this song so much. FYI, Carpenter Brut is know for its more "Horror/Gore" themed videos. But so much 80's new wave synth goodness combined with Rock.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Loved this song.....which then made me wonder if Bad Company 2 servers were still up on Xbox....the game is free with game pass.......so downloaded and sure enough, servers are still live AND people are still playing. Game isnt pretty BUT has auto hdr enabled and its more than playable. Got a few kills in rush and stopped. Might try it again tonight.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
If Cindy Lou Who doesnt get considered to write the song for whatever the next Bond movie is, it will be a damn shame.

Love it.

Been still occasionally listening to Eurodance. Despite listening to Eurodance, I've never ever once watched a music video from E-Type. If I had known she looked like that I'd have watched the music videos sooner. I'm sure they are lip syncing, and I just don't care.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Once the beat gets going, the gif syncs up near perfectly.

giphy.gif

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info