Food / Drink What are you having for Breakfast?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Mindy made banana bread

20220419_073530.jpg

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I expect there is a thread somewhere, but anyone do or try breakfast shakes for meal replacement?
I think it greasy greasy that gave me a recipe on a breakfast smoothie. I had to pull out the oats because of the texture but it was my go to when losing weight.

Scoop of Vanilla whey protien
8oz of fat free greek yogurt
1 serving of frozen berries (I use Mariano's cherry berry blend)
8oz unsweetened almond milk (original recipe was OJ)
A few ice cubes
Blend

If you want to change it up sub the berries for PB2 and use chocolate protein

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I think it greasy greasy that gave me a recipe on a breakfast smoothie. I had to pull out the oats because of the texture but it was my go to when losing weight.

Scoop of Vanilla whey protien
8oz of fat free greek yogurt
1 serving of frozen berries (I use Mariano's cherry berry blend)
8oz unsweetened almond milk (original recipe was OJ)
A few ice cubes
Blend

If you want to change it up sub the berries for PB2 and use chocolate protein
i've been a bit disappointed with the choco+berry combo, i've made a fair bit of protein ice cream and that was my least favorite one. pb2 in a smoothie or a drizzle attempt on protein brownies has made me disappointed too. your smoothie is way healthier, but gdamn my go to acai bowl here in thailand for breakfast is tasty. acai is bitter af though so they add syrup to it, i'm going to bring them some monk fruit the next time i go and try to pull out a bunch of calories.

brekkie today as is many a day for me was protein pancakes, albeit a bit fucked. even after i bought some stuff, my current kitchen is pretty shittily equipped. hoping i can remedy that with a few online orders but we will see. i can't reliably make a single good looking pancake right now.

08s67qt.jpg

i also can't find any of the 5 or 10 cal light maple syrup. i can quite expensively get walden farms (0 cal) online. last few days i've had mango and banana with these as i had them as a move in gift. this morning i tried passionfruit with some monkfruit (primarily erythritol) to sweeten them up. although passionfruit is super sour and i think the topping version i've had before must have had a ton more sweetener (sugar) in it to give it the flavor and thickness it had.

pancake is spelt flour and has a ton of protein in it both eggs and whey. 0% greek yogurt too when i can get my hands on it, which at the moment i cannot.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Any breakfast dudes ever had Mr Allison’s in Arlington Hts? If so how was it, especially the ham? I love old school diners like this place and plan on trying it soon.

Ate their with my buddy who lives in MP. Can't comment on the ham. But damn the portions were huge on the omelette and hash. I am a big breakfast fan and this place hit the spot. Although, I love some greasy ass hashbrowns yummmms.

Thread Info