Food / Drink What are you having for Breakfast?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Taste so good, decided to make a thread.

20220415_084914.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
it's more often than i'd like, but due to covid it is consistently open and during hours i'm conscious/hungry/working - plenty of mcd's in my current philippines diet.

i do an egg mcmuffin and a rice bowl with sausage and folded egg (and mostly don't eat the rice) fairly often.
else my healthier breakfast is shakshuka (of 4 i've tried here only 1 does it reasonably well/3 actually cook the eggs hard, weird)
and my ok but more calories/fat breakfast is a big plate with eggs, taters, and multiple fatty meats

heading to my thai island next week. breakfast pretty consistently will then by a great shakshuka or protein pancakes i make.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I picked up a box of the Jimmy Dean sausage/egg/cheese biscuits and also the croissant version (both from Costco during separate trips). I'll alternate between the two of them a few times a week, since they're quick to heat up.

If I can't find those I grab a big-ass box of the Eggo Waffles, which is like 72 for $10. Then I'll pop those in the toaster while I nuke a scrambled egg. 2-3 minutes for my own breakfast sandwich.

• Love
Reactions: Spivitz

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Salmon, cream cheese and green onion omelette. Whipping up breakfast tacos in a couple hours for family brunch too
You gotta give Jon01 Jon01 breakfast casserole a try. I ate it as tacos and it’s very good. Gotta have a decent amount of people though. I was eating it for 4 days lol.

Reactions: Jon01 and Spivitz

Thread Info