Food / Drink What are you having for Breakfast?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Mmmm

20220711_082236.jpg

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
these have been my breakfasts for like 97 of the last 100 days

protein pancakes
9cACRnX.jpeg

acai smoothie bowl, this one on the heavier peanut butter side, probably should ask for less of it and more dragonfruit to at least save a few calories
qM36S3H.jpeg

4 egg (2 yolk) omelette from the same place. peppers, onions, ham. could live without the toast/butter/calories - but always eat them too...
ncsyvpa.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Kodiak protein pancakes & turkey Brown’N Serve

View attachment 127955
I tried their (Kodiak) frozen waffles, from Costco. Holy crap were they hard to consume. Felt like I was eating cardboard, even when I drowned them in syrup. I have been told that the powder version that you mix up yourself is a lot better though.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I tried their (Kodiak) frozen waffles, from Costco. Holy crap were they hard to consume. Felt like I was eating cardboard, even when I drowned them in syrup. I have been told that the powder version that you mix up yourself is a lot better though.

i have never tried waffles. i have not tried kodiak pancakes but i've made a lot of protein pancakes and brownies. the brownies are much more forgivable. there's a lot of personal preference there too, eg. cakey vs. fudgey brownies. pancakes though, there's a much slimmer space to work within before your pancakes kinda blow. i know the nutrition on them varies a lot based on whether you use water, milk, or milk and an egg. in mine i use 1 egg and some unsweetened almond milk. plus some greek yogurt. i'd like to experiment with unsweetened apple sauce but i just don't have that here in thailand, it's not that common to snag any apple sauce period. also don't have my favorite syrup either (the really light mrs buttersworth)

Thread Info