What are you having for Breakfast?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Donating Member
Reaction score
Leftover breakfast scramble from camping yesterday. Cook everything on the Blackstone and profit!

Lead Pipe

See what happens Larry
Reaction score
Made one of the best leftover/mish mash breakfast sandwiches. Left over beef tenderloin from Easter dinner, 2 egg whites/1 yolk in the microwave, slice of havarti on a toasted brioche bun. With a Monster Ultra Violet.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anything bagels from Sams Club are awesome, just like their rotisserie chicken.
I dont care for Costco's anything bagels as they have Thyme or something on it that I dont like

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Couple eggs
Piece of coffee cake
2 cups of coffee (coffee grounds from Krema in downtown Plainfield…. Good stuff).

TS
TS
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
iron cowboy pbr reactions GIF by Professional Bull Riders (PBR)

Wheaties FTW

Lead Pipe

See what happens Larry
Reaction score
I expect there is a thread somewhere, but anyone do or try breakfast shakes for meal replacement?
I think it greasy greasy that gave me a recipe on a breakfast smoothie. I had to pull out the oats because of the texture but it was my go to when losing weight.

Scoop of Vanilla whey protien
8oz of fat free greek yogurt
1 serving of frozen berries (I use Mariano's cherry berry blend)
8oz unsweetened almond milk (original recipe was OJ)
A few ice cubes
Blend

If you want to change it up sub the berries for PB2 and use chocolate protein

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was also thinking along the lines of something simple for an energy boost, to get my ass moving in the morning, maybe help me get focused. Meal replacement as in "I'm lazy and don't feel like making anything" :LOL:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
I think it greasy greasy that gave me a recipe on a breakfast smoothie. I had to pull out the oats because of the texture but it was my go to when losing weight.

Scoop of Vanilla whey protien
8oz of fat free greek yogurt
1 serving of frozen berries (I use Mariano's cherry berry blend)
8oz unsweetened almond milk (original recipe was OJ)
A few ice cubes
Blend

If you want to change it up sub the berries for PB2 and use chocolate protein
i've been a bit disappointed with the choco+berry combo, i've made a fair bit of protein ice cream and that was my least favorite one. pb2 in a smoothie or a drizzle attempt on protein brownies has made me disappointed too. your smoothie is way healthier, but gdamn my go to acai bowl here in thailand for breakfast is tasty. acai is bitter af though so they add syrup to it, i'm going to bring them some monk fruit the next time i go and try to pull out a bunch of calories.

brekkie today as is many a day for me was protein pancakes, albeit a bit fucked. even after i bought some stuff, my current kitchen is pretty shittily equipped. hoping i can remedy that with a few online orders but we will see. i can't reliably make a single good looking pancake right now.

08s67qt.jpg

i also can't find any of the 5 or 10 cal light maple syrup. i can quite expensively get walden farms (0 cal) online. last few days i've had mango and banana with these as i had them as a move in gift. this morning i tried passionfruit with some monkfruit (primarily erythritol) to sweeten them up. although passionfruit is super sour and i think the topping version i've had before must have had a ton more sweetener (sugar) in it to give it the flavor and thickness it had.

pancake is spelt flour and has a ton of protein in it both eggs and whey. 0% greek yogurt too when i can get my hands on it, which at the moment i cannot.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Any breakfast dudes ever had Mr Allison’s in Arlington Hts? If so how was it, especially the ham? I love old school diners like this place and plan on trying it soon.

TS
TS
Spivitz

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
In route to greatness

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Courageous bakery!! don't sleep on it and recommend 100%

blueoval4life

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Any breakfast dudes ever had Mr Allison’s in Arlington Hts? If so how was it, especially the ham? I love old school diners like this place and plan on trying it soon.

Ate their with my buddy who lives in MP. Can't comment on the ham. But damn the portions were huge on the omelette and hash. I am a big breakfast fan and this place hit the spot. Although, I love some greasy ass hashbrowns yummmms.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
More Colombian Arepas, Medellin style.

Pics of the various stages of preparation:

Cooking, with salt and butter. Cream cheese. Some Queso Fresco and topped with eggs.

D90F2318-DB71-4D29-97CF-4427550726B5.jpeg

48EDF903-1DC2-4671-9224-E361A556AE8E.jpeg

94489C86-4E2F-4419-A620-47E60AF60EDF.jpeg

326B1786-EF58-45A1-8751-2355CC67E66D.jpeg

FD8F051E-6DD3-4351-9D13-C59234A22713.jpeg

Top Bottom