What Are You Doing?

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
what a girl^^^

been at the shop working on the truck. fixed the bottle heaters, had to eliminate the bad pressure switch which was causing a dead short and fried a wire...

mounted one bottle, hooked up the purge solenoids, and changed the jets on the plate because they were setup for 5psi of fuel not 50. that required taking off the rails and injectors... fuck! that was rough. also played with the new hydraulic hand brake, its ganna take some modifying to work cause its super short for my application.

finally i just uploaded a new tune from my tuner, ganna see if these hanging rpms die down faster after i blip the throttle. quality sunday night.

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Apr 28, 2009
Elgin IL
Thinking I should be sleeping, but wide awake because too much is on my mind. Ugh.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = Cort's Web Pages
* rNwJumpStartCruzNite | 5:30-10:30p; SAT, 05/12/12 | BeefVilla, 1225 W Spring St, S Elgin IL *
"I'm thinking it over anyway" __ Duncan Sheik __ 'Barely Breathing'

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Feeling annoyed at myself this morning for turning an early $200 profit into a $300 loss at the poker tables last night. No excuses, just bad play resulting in a $500 swing. First loss in weeks and it's twice as bad because it's my fault. Nothing I can do about it now except learn from it and move on to the next session.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info