What are my options for turbo in...

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
the Borg Warner 256 extended tip offered in the Z3 kit would seem to be perfect.
What happen to the stattama kit?....guess i missed something

i got stattama turbo headers, not the kit

it apparently uses a t3 inlet flange and a 3" v-band outlet, which i am seeing is a hard to find combo... idk why they would do that?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
i got stattama turbo headers, not the kit

it apparently uses a t3 inlet flange and a 3" v-band outlet, which i am seeing is a hard to find combo... idk why they would do that?

odd....tho the added lag and the extra topend power of the headers wouldnt be bad for a T3 setup. The unit I suggested from Borg warner would be a solid choice.

Whats your goal for this car?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I'm on my cellphone so I can't go back to reference those headers but... Wouldn't you rather have those headers flanged for whatever turbo you want instead of letting them dictate what turbo you go with?

:pat:

doh, i completely forgot you can switch flanges pretty easily... weld + 25 dollar stainless flange... oops

:h5: thnx dan, im a little slow right now, last 2 days of classes and test and lab reports have really put a damper on my IQ :rollpicard:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
odd....tho the added lag and the extra topend power of the headers wouldnt be bad for a T3 setup. The unit I suggested from Borg warner would be a solid choice.

Whats your goal for this car?

DoubleD (dennis) was thinking that same thing about the extra top-end and lag wouldnt be that bad, especially because i have gears as well

there is a T64 Ptrim turbo from masterpower for $500 brand new, as a special... though sticking with T3 my choices are only .96 ar and .70 with divided housing

ill check out those borg units too

goals for the car are mid-high 11s, trap close to 120, all on street tires...

dont want to put a cage in the car, but want to trap pretty decent... would rather have top-end than out of the hole power

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info