what a pile of shit

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
1MMAGC Blog - 1MMAGC.org

i didn't know of this backstory on the walmart/bb gun death...

Much to the dismay of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, and their Communications Director Ladd Everitt, their supporter Ronald Ritchie will be charged for the SWATing death of John Crawford III. This is great news for gun owners everywhere and a death knell for the CSGV position that their followers should abuse 911 telecommunications systems in order to get gun owners killed.

He dialed 911 and reported to the operator that there was a man with an M4 in Walmart (a lie). He stated he was a Marine and was familiar with the rifle (both lies). He stated Mr. Crawford was putting bullets into it (a lie). He stated he was pointing it at women and children (a lie). He stated he had a crazed look in his eye and wasn’t going to go down easy (a lie.) He was with his wife that day and during the call a woman screamed that she had been shot (a lie).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNDV3e4nM8

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71VpZxAOXzk

1:10 (responding to news about the woman that died...)
"It's probably the most tragic [?] of the situation. The other guy kind of deserved it."

11:43 "Whether it was [a toy] or not was not my issue. If you're dumb enough to point any kind of weapon at a police officer you get what's coming to you."

etc

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
The bigger problem is how long does it take to pick out kitty litter. With so many choices on the market that is the true crime here.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
If the dude truly is a CSGV supporter, if I was a lawyer I'd be foaming at the mouth to sue him and that "coalition" into the fucking ground.

On the flip side, why the fuck did the victim have just the toy? Those things come in giant fucking yellow boxes. I can shed a sliver of understanding for the cops and why they opened fire when you're just holding a black rifle but this could have all been avoided if the caller wasn't a lying fuck.

Maybe this is just a slam piece against CSGV (although they are known for being a bunch of stupid fucks with terrible recommendations, the "call the police because you're scared of scary black rifles" being one) when in reality the dude called because he saw a colored with what looks like a rifle standing in the corner of the store. :dunno:

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
He dialed 911 and reported to the operator that there was a man with an M4 in Walmart (a lie). He stated he was a Marine and was familiar with the rifle (both lies). He stated Mr. Crawford was putting bullets into it (a lie). He stated he was pointing it at women and children (a lie). He stated he had a crazed look in his eye and wasn’t going to go down easy (a lie.) He was with his wife that day and during the call a woman screamed that she had been shot (a lie).
I remember that shooting, but didn't know it was caused by the above.
I hope those CSGV guys go to PMITA prison for life and their group permanently shut down.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
What a shit head. If they find a link between an anti gun group and this guy where they let stuff like that go, they could be in a mire of controversy, and the estate could have a very interesting time in court. Everyone seems to be pointing at Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, which was advocating calling on carriers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom