3800 What a day

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
and Im just getting ready for bed. I had to goto the DMV so I head to the one in Schamburg since the website said they open at 8. Figured I would get there 10 minutes before they open. HAHA, they opened at 8:30. Damn website.

I was also listening to Mancow and they had the mystery ring tone. 3 people got it wrong and I knew it, so I figured Id try to get it. 20 calls later, I GOT THROUGH!!! :woot: I said I had the answer and the bitch on the other line was like "WE HAVE A WINNER" :CLICK!!!" Fucking bitch. What if I wanted to talk to Cow about something?? Fucker.

Blah. Ohh well. Time to goto bed and hope tomorrow is better. :lolsign: :lolsign:

sgtp

Regular
Dec 17, 2008
the lifespan of most callers on that show is 5 words and about 3 and a half seconds.... :)

I won a "skid theater" a year ago. The movie was The Abyss, wasted 75 minutes of company time to get on the air because they let you sit on hold forever.....the sent me 4 DVD's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Fish
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list