• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What a day

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
and Im just getting ready for bed. I had to goto the DMV so I head to the one in Schamburg since the website said they open at 8. Figured I would get there 10 minutes before they open. HAHA, they opened at 8:30. Damn website.

I was also listening to Mancow and they had the mystery ring tone. 3 people got it wrong and I knew it, so I figured Id try to get it. 20 calls later, I GOT THROUGH!!! :woot: I said I had the answer and the bitch on the other line was like "WE HAVE A WINNER" :CLICK!!!" Fucking bitch. What if I wanted to talk to Cow about something?? Fucker.

Blah. Ohh well. Time to goto bed and hope tomorrow is better. :lolsign: :lolsign:

sgtp

Reaction score
the lifespan of most callers on that show is 5 words and about 3 and a half seconds.... :)

I won a "skid theater" a year ago. The movie was The Abyss, wasted 75 minutes of company time to get on the air because they let you sit on hold forever.....the sent me 4 DVD's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom