What’s everyone’s track schedule looking like?

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I’ve been busier with work this year so I haven’t been able to make the normal Monday’s with Lapps at autobahn.

Right now this is what’s planned for me.

July 20th Autobahn w Lapps evening open track
July 30th Blackhawk farms with RevMatch
August 22nd Autobahn with MVP tracktime.
September 10-11th Road America MVP Tracktime

I hope I can make all these, not gonna lie and say the cost of fuel doesn’t give me some pause because it has upped the cost of these events considerably, but I’m having too much fun with the new Camaro not to make some more events this year.

Reactions: SHARKBITEATTACK

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So far, haz done:

2 days at putnam
1 day at road america
1 day at shitty ACC north, I won't be going back. I hate that track now. The bump in to turn 1 is super unsettling, you destroy your tires because the entire track is basically a giant right turn with no real straight and almost no lefts. And to top it off the pavement is wavy coming out of t8 now which made me feel like I was going to lose the front, super super sketchy feeling

On the schedule for the rest of the year:

2 days at road america in august
1-2 days at BHF in September (this will be a new track for me). I want to get back in to racing but CCS only goes to ACC north and BHF in the midwest, and as mentioned screw ACC north

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So far, haz done

2 days at putnam
1 day at road america
1 day at shitty ACC north, I won't be going back. I hate that track now. The bump in to turn 1 is super unsettling, you destroy your tires because the entire track is basically a giant right turn with no real straight and almost no lefts. And to top it off the pavement is wavy coming out of t8 now which made me feel like I was going to lose the front, super super sketchy feeling

On the schedule for the rest of the year:

2 days at road america in august
1-2 days at BHF in September (this will be a new track for me). I want to get back in to racing but CCS only goes to ACC north and BHF in the midwest, and as mentioned screw ACC north
Still not seeing and video files on drive ?

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fml, I need to try this again lol. I haven't touched my home computer in weeks, all spare minutes are either spent with the kid or packing. I'll try again tonight sir
Okeydokey. In the meantime I'll look into other file sharing options that aren't limited to a "free" 15GB. I know I could just pay the google more $$$ to expand it, but rather have a dedicated site. I have more space on my iCloud storage, but not about to share that link across to a yahoo email account :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• WhiteKnuckle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list