Mike
martin freeman yawn GIF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I am really surprised w/ the lack of activity in this thread. Especially since sunday was the season finale.

Tho I know SOME haven't been excited by this season, I feel like it was the best season since the first one, and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment.

The final mindfuck of the season was quite shocking, and to be honest I felt like this would have been a perfect end for the series. I think they do still wanna do a season 5, but honestly I don't know where they would go with it, other than

Delorastina running her simulations to see if humanity can be saved, but even that is kind of a weak basis to go on for a whole season. Haleoris suicided herself and crushed her mind ball. She killed William and crushed his mind ball. You'd have to think they're not coming back, but as we know no one is ever really dead on this show. Delorastina COULD probably rebuild them and program new ones from her memories if there was a reason for her to do so. Maybe she retrieves Teddy from the Sublime for real this time.

Who knows. But I actually thought this season had a perfect ending.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I am really surprised w/ the lack of activity in this thread. Especially since sunday was the season finale.

Tho I know SOME haven't been excited by this season, I feel like it was the best season since the first one, and I know I'm not alone in that sentiment.

The final mindfuck of the season was quite shocking, and to be honest I felt like this would have been a perfect end for the series. I think they do still wanna do a season 5, but honestly I don't know where they would go with it, other than

Delorastina running her simulations to see if humanity can be saved, but even that is kind of a weak basis to go on for a whole season. Haleoris suicided herself and crushed her mind ball. She killed William and crushed his mind ball. You'd have to think they're not coming back, but as we know no one is ever really dead on this show. Delorastina COULD probably rebuild them and program new ones from her memories if there was a reason for her to do so. Maybe she retrieves Teddy from the Sublime for real this time.

Who knows. But I actually thought this season had a perfect ending.
We were out having some shenanigans Sunday night. There might have been some bachelorette spanking too.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Man I was just kinda bored with this season. Like I said I felt like the reveals just fell flat. It doesn't help that there really isn't any fear for anyone to die because they just keep bringing back copies. Plus you never really know who is human and who is host.

I'm not sure how they get another season out of it

Reactions: Mook
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info