Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The more I think on this, the more I did not like the finale.

Delores suddenly wanting to save all humans despite killing as many humans as she could made zero sense. Williams arc (and now I see why Harris was pissed) also yieled zero results. He did NOTHING. Such a waste. Also, the before credits ending was a total ripoff of Fight Club. OH! And there is still another Delores out there...so......thats neat?

Reactions: BS ISF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The more I think on this, the more I did not like the finale.

Delores suddenly wanting to save all humans despite killing as many humans as she could made zero sense. Williams arc (and now I see why Harris was pissed) also yieled zero results. He did NOTHING. Such a waste. Also, the before credits ending was a total ripoff of Fight Club. OH! And there is still another Delores out there...so......thats neat?

After I ran everything through my head again today while I was at work trying to avoid working, I came to this conclusion as well. It was not great. A lotta things just straight up didn't make sense, or went nowhere/had no payoff. And some of the "big reveals" were either foreshadowed way too much to be shocking and unexpected, or there was just no weight behind them. I mean there were some cool moments, as usual, but overall. Ehhh. And I also at one point said aloud "when did this turn into fight club??" And that was well before that scene happened.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info