Went with a buddy to the local track on Saturday

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
probably shocked the hell outa that driver of the zl1

He was running deep 11's all day, so the zl1 driver knew what he was getting into. They were even talking before the race about how quick the gp was running.

It actually was an awesome day to go...some car Club was there. Bunch of coyote mustangs, a few camaros, challengers, etc. The gp was faster than just about all of them. Now there is a bunch of videos that they posted about this badass grand prix.

The ONLY weekend I actually had my Mercedes running right and together this year our track was closed for repairs. I guess they had a lot of equipment malfunctions or something break this year and they ended up being closed almost a month. It's back up and running though. I don't think the Buick is going to happen this season. Just way too much left to do.

It will run relatively soon...if this engine actually ends up with any compression. I've been back working on it fairly consistently the last couple weeks. But I can't see it being track before they shut down for the year. And heading south to catch a drag strip with a longer season isn't gonna happen on an untested car, that would be a big tow bill back home when something breaks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info