went to the track

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
A kid in a 06 stang gt was rippin it. He had all the bolts ons and cams, also had street slicks. Ran a 12.4 at 111 or 112mph. Mustangs are fast with mods. First one I have seen run that well with motor though.

puhlease, I do that without slicks and in a truck that weighs about 1000lbs more too. :ford:

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That's a bingo. I need to order a smaller pulley. I think my timing is at 21* last time I checked. I upped it recently but heard to not run too much more than that. E85 is crucial though.

My oil pressure gauge is reading 0 right now, but I don't think I can believe it. I am going to check wireing today. I lowered my car last night and am thinking something got pinched or pulled. Any other ways to manually check and see if my motor has oil pressure?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So you're running untuned?? Or is a new tune going to net better results? I feel like that's slow for the mods....Mph is high for your et so that's good

Is it a mechanical or electrical gauge? Electric sending units suck. Pull the filler on the valve cover and see if oil is coming out the pushrods.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Yeah, my time licks nuts compared to what I should be running. The heads are home ported to stage 3 specs, not cnc so I don,t expect the exact same performance. But I have never had a good tune on the car, and once I switched to e85 I just changed the injector tables. I am only running a 3.0 pulley as well. The car just needs to be tuned up really. The best tune I had was years back when the car first got put together. I have changed everything but the cam since...so I think a tune would help significantly.

The gauge is electric...get a new one then? Wires are fine and I have oil

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info