• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Went to the Dark Side - Bought a "Boat" :)

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
... and I could not be happier with it. Gonna keep it stock for a while and just enjoy it. While it is not nearly as fast as my Cobra used to be, i am def enjoying it much more. :burn:

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

DSC04077.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

DSC04081.jpg

DSC04082.jpg

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
lol The transformer package did look pretty neat, too. It actually has a transformer logo on the side, on the center console etc... If i only were 10 years younger I'd be all over it. :)
As for the mods - I am going to keep it stock & unmolested for now. First mod will be subwoofer addition (much needed upgrade) to complete the Boston audio system. Then tint & catback. I'll probably go with all GM parts, too. And as for the go-fast parts, I would def consider Speed Inc. BUt, I might be moving to Cali so my modding options are limited. Will probably just hold out & save up for the whipple. They do pretty well by themselves on an otherwise stock camaro and it is emissions legal :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info