Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
All the other ingredients (mayo and tomato especially) overpower ANY flavor you get from the breading and chicken. The breading didn't have much crunch to it. The filet is maybe a bit bigger, dunno. It wasnt dry but it wasnt exactly juicy either. Some bites you get that stringy piece of chicken, which I hate....The bun was good. It was supposed to have pickles on it, but it has no pickles. If you go to Wendys for chicken sandwiches, stick w/ the spicy or the $1 menu spicy chickens (which are great). Not worth the money. The end.

PXL_20201105_003808949.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Honestly, I wanted to like it b/c it did look good but nothing about the chicken or the breading itself stand out. The background cast speaks far louder vs the main actor. So its hard to really say if it was truly bad, considering mileage will vary at each location.

If we're talking Wendys only, 6? If we're talking chicken sandwiches available at other fast food establishments, below a 5. For me, I wont get one again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info