Wendy's Bacon Jalapeno Spicy Chicken Sandwich

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Well, I know what I'm having for lunch tomorrow.

wendys-bacon-jalapeno-chicken-sandwich-today-main-190904_075a39abc0fec9a60149a4c2530d07cc.fit-760w.jpg

A juicy, 100% Canadian chicken breast marinated and breaded in our unique, fiery blend of peppers and spices taken to the next level with pickled jalapeños, Applewood smoked bacon, melted cheese, crispy fried onions, a savoury cheese sauce and a smoky jalapeño sauce. Can’t beat the heat.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Damn I love this sandwich... it was a little too crispy like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for too long. But chicken was deliciously spiced, jalapenos weren't overbearing, cheese was a perfect accompaniment and I subbed fries for baconater fries. Solid 8.5/10 and would definitely eat again.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Good heat. Enjoyed the cheese sauce. Chicken was juicy enough. Bacon is utterly useless and gets washed out in the other flavors...no idea why they even bothered to add it, aside from being able to say it has bacon.

Overall, good but not something I'd go back for...especially at near $10 for a medium meal. i'd say try it and then forget about it.

IMG_20190924_125953.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info