• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

well... this could be fun...

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/cto/1259618482.html

email this posting to a friend chicago craigslist > northwest indiana > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
03 Mach1: Forged Engine/Hellion Turbo - $17500 (NW Indiana)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-08, 12:23PM CDT

Pics available for serious parties.

2003 Mach 1, Azure Blue, 58k miles.
I bought the car in June of 08 with a blown engine. I replace it with a forged 4.6 and ported heads:
9.5:1 compression, Diamond Pistons, H Beam Rods, Cobra Crank
Heads ported by High Speed Performance in Mokena, IL. Ford GT cams and Livernois Valve Springs installed as well.
Moroso Deep Oil pan, Melling Oil Pump w/Billet Gears
Promotion Trans, less than 2500 miles on it
4:10 gears, Subframe Connectors
New Kuhmos up front, New MT DR's out back

Also a Brand new Hellion Turbo kit (with a 2000 mile BB 76 mm Turbo) goes with the car. Everything is still in the wrappers!

Basically I bought the car, fixed it then parked it. It has sat on my lift for a solid year, only coming down every few weeks to be started and driven aroun the neighborhood.

Asking $17,500 which I think is a whole lot of stuff for the money.

Please contact me with any questions.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1259618482

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
I believe he is on CSVT. Looks like the same pics, but I thought he ditched the turbo kit already.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Reaction score
I swear somewhere, later in that thread he said it was installed.....but upon further inspection, he did not lol.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
either way... itd be a baaad car.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom