3800 Well i sold the prix and got this!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

HAHA totally kidding. i picked up the beater. A 1988 buick regal custom 111k miles on it, in pretty good shape. needs a cleaning,oil/trans/spark plug change. i pay $450 a year on insurance!!! thats what made me happy, and the fact $10-15 filled my gas tank up. heres some pics. this gives me a ton a time to save for the grand prix build. fully built trans/stage 3 heads/st2 turbo cam/67 trim turbo they gave me a total of $6375.00 so im getten there. well let me know what you guys think.

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
this gives me a ton a time to save for the grand prix build. fully built trans/stage 3 heads/st2 turbo cam/67 trim turbo they gave me a total of $6375.00 so im getten there. [/b]

thats where i got confused
[/b][/quote]

where does it say turbo kit? i have a T61 on there right now which is the upgraded cartuning turbo and im upgrading to the T67 from precision. those are the other items im getting put on the car. stage 3 heads or the aluminum ones if they get everything worked out!! swapping out the xp cam for the st2 cam etc..

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
huh..?? my prix has been turbo'd for months n months but snapped the input shaft within the 1st month n a half. and the interior smells like old people... haha. as for the 10-15 to fill up.. yea im not going to complain, but that is cheap but w/e gets me from a-b.[/b]

I still dont understand how it could only cost $10-15 to fill up the whole tank? :blink:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
this gives me a ton a time to save for the grand prix build. fully built trans/stage 3 heads/st2 turbo cam/67 trim turbo they gave me a total of $6375.00 so im getten there. [/b]

thats where i got confused
[/b][/quote]

where does it say turbo kit? i have a T61 on there right now which is the upgraded cartuning turbo and im upgrading to the T67 from precision. those are the other items im getting put on the car. stage 3 heads or the aluminum ones if they get everything worked out!! swapping out the xp cam for the st2 cam etc..
[/b][/quote]

Will the turbo even fit? I thought I read somewhere on clubgp that the T61 is the biggest turbo you can fit on a CT kit.

Ill also throw my 3.1 Lumina into the beater race mix.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
67trim is the biggest the CT crossover will fit. it is not that much of a size diff by the naked eye.
kevin has 1 or 2 T67s running around with his kit. its the EVO wastegate that comes with the CT kit that wont be able to handle it.
go ball bearing .............matt likes a challenge :D

make sure to make it a down hill race, that way if one dies out there still all able to compete by dead weight

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
67trim is the biggest the CT crossover will fit. it is not that much of a size diff by the naked eye.
kevin has 1 or 2 T67s running around with his kit. its the EVO wastegate that comes with the CT kit that wont be able to handle it.
go ball bearing .............matt likes a challenge :D

make sure to make it a down hill race, that way if one dies out there still all able to compete by dead weight
[/b]

Ahh. I knew there was a size restriction. I just forgot what it was. I know someone was bitching cause they couldnt throw a T70 on their CT kit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info