3800 Well I finally got a VW 4 door VR6

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
We have been thinking of dumping the Expedition and getting a mini van or newer Explorer. Then I drove a customers EuroVan and just loved it. I hit our lot and grabbed a Blue 00 GLS and took it home to see if Julie and the kids would like it. Well they hated it. They just couldn't stand the color so they wouldn't even check it out. So I ran back up to work and grabbed a silver 02 MV (Multivan) and took it back to see if they would like this one better. Well they checked it out a bit and opened the sliding door and that was it, they loved it. Well at least the kids did. Julie had to drive it a bit and get over the fact that she wasn't going to be the hot lil mama driving her big ol' Expedition any more.

I just love how it drives and it fits our life style perfectly. It has plenty of room and hell I know the parts manager so parts are real cheap.

153_5353_1.jpg

153_5354_1.jpg

153_5391_1.jpg

153_5389_1.jpg

153_5393_1.jpg

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Everyone that sees is kind of like "what the hell is that?" But I tell you it drives like a fine German (over) engineered vehicle.

All my customers that own them just love them and never want to part with them.

Hey as long as I work for VW I might as well have one. It was either the Eurovan or dump the GTP and get a New Beetle :p .

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
We took it on a road trip up to my brothers new house in Roscoe IL (north of Rockford) this weekend. I must say that I really enjoyed the drive. With my Expedition I would be all fatigued by the time I got there. I loved my Ford but you really had to drive that thing because it was all over the place. The VW was effortless to drive.

I just installed the PhatNoise system tonight. VW's 20G music system thet works with the factory audio system. Pretty cool so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info