• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Well I finally got a VW 4 door VR6

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
We have been thinking of dumping the Expedition and getting a mini van or newer Explorer. Then I drove a customers EuroVan and just loved it. I hit our lot and grabbed a Blue 00 GLS and took it home to see if Julie and the kids would like it. Well they hated it. They just couldn't stand the color so they wouldn't even check it out. So I ran back up to work and grabbed a silver 02 MV (Multivan) and took it back to see if they would like this one better. Well they checked it out a bit and opened the sliding door and that was it, they loved it. Well at least the kids did. Julie had to drive it a bit and get over the fact that she wasn't going to be the hot lil mama driving her big ol' Expedition any more.

I just love how it drives and it fits our life style perfectly. It has plenty of room and hell I know the parts manager so parts are real cheap.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Very cool Brien. Who cares what it looks like, as long as it works. Especially with these gas prices.

boyd4427

Reaction score
My uncle had one he loved it but he had a lot of electrical problems. He thinks he just got a bad one cause everyone he talked to that had one said theirs was fine.

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
Sweet ride! I can already picture it with some graphics on the side, some 20" chromies, and maybe even some clear corners on that bad boy! :D Maybe we will get to see it at the next Mod/Race Day!

Congrats on your new purcahse!

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
The seating is cool.. but I am not fond of the way it looks ahahah! Poor Julie :( LOL :)

GTPPWR

Reaction score
volkswagens are very nice, and very fun to drive!!!!! I wouldnt trade mine for the world.

TinyTam95

Reaction score
Welcome to the VW family..........they are fun cars to drive as I have one myself as does John.

Tammy

gtphale

Reaction score
I think that rock did more damgage then your letting on.

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Everyone that sees is kind of like "what the hell is that?" But I tell you it drives like a fine German (over) engineered vehicle.

All my customers that own them just love them and never want to part with them.

Hey as long as I work for VW I might as well have one. It was either the Eurovan or dump the GTP and get a New Beetle :p .

TommyGloves

Reaction score
Originally posted by gtphale@Sep 1 2005, 10:36 PM
[snapback]96751[/snapback]​
:lolsign:

I-Dom-In-8

Reaction score
Originally posted by gtphale@Sep 1 2005, 10:36 PM
[snapback]96751[/snapback]​
Dittto i cant stand the way it looks.

altough it is a Vw and it will last...As long as you guys love it thats all that should matter, Shoot somepeople dont like my car but i love it :D

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
We took it on a road trip up to my brothers new house in Roscoe IL (north of Rockford) this weekend. I must say that I really enjoyed the drive. With my Expedition I would be all fatigued by the time I got there. I loved my Ford but you really had to drive that thing because it was all over the place. The VW was effortless to drive.

I just installed the PhatNoise system tonight. VW's 20G music system thet works with the factory audio system. Pretty cool so far.

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Yea those fords are all over I know what you mean on that why do they do that?? I don't like that

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Alright kids tell everyone how cool the EuroVan is.

I'll see if we have anymore at work for you Bumpin :p .

dsk727

Reaction score
The EuroVan is pimp.. LOL we all loved it. I think Hale loved it a little too much LMAO!!!! :D haha

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
I got to drive it.....the only thing I didn't like was.....there was something with the peddels....I don't know if they were small or too close together...other then that, I liked it....and it had pretty good pick up!

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Yea the pedals are close, the damn kraut heads must have small feet.

Hale was enjoying the ride home wasn't he? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom