WELL DONE...haha

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Why?

SleeperLS SleeperLS that's totalled in your opinion?
It looks like it is totaled. It depends on how the hell the dude got it to crash that way on how bad the rest of it is, but the entire front end needs redone. If it is just the front it is salvageable but if the frame is twisted or bent at all, that is a lot of money.

For example, the frame to be redone on an x3 is around 15k for labor and everything involved.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It looks like it is totaled. It depends on how the hell the dude got it to crash that way on how bad the rest of it is, but the entire front end needs redone. If it is just the front it is salvageable but if the frame is twisted or bent at all, that is a lot of money.

For example, the frame to be redone on an x3 is around 15k for labor and everything involved.

Screenshot_20200105-121338.png

Reactions: SleeperLS

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Fuuuuuuck. That is not good. The seat attachment on the RZR is one of the reasons I didn't want one. The x3 seats are bolted to the frame instead of clipped into a holder. Also the reason I would tell anyone with these to get 5 pt harnesses as soon as they buy the machine. Those people got lucky as shit.

Reactions: Great White Drake

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuuuuuuck. That is not good. The seat attachment on the RZR is one of the reasons I didn't want one. The x3 seats are bolted to the frame instead of clipped into a holder. Also the reason I would tell anyone with these to get 5 pt harnesses as soon as they buy the machine. Those people got lucky as shit.
I've heard that but then you read about the x3 roll cage not being worth dick.

I'd rather just not go over in either truth be told. Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info