We'll be experiencing some network issues for a bit.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
You turned my life
stewie-head-turn.gif

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
While i'm here, only here does this happen. I click a thread and it opens a new tab with some bullshit like "your computer speed sucks" or something of the sort. Doesn't do it every time, maybe once every 5-10min, but it's annoying as fuuuuuhk. It's been happening for a couple months now. Maybe my popup blocker isn't working, but it really only happens when I'm on TCG.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Shouldnt be b/c of the site. You use firefox? I bet you got some faggy 3rd part toolbar or extension installed without you knowing. Go take a look and anything that doesnt make sense, remove it. Bet the problem will go away.

Also, run a malwarebytes scan.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
should probably try this
Remove PC Performer, removal instructions
and run all of your scans in safe mode along with antivirus scans.

So thank you very much for your help. Not joking. After reading up a bit (probably nothing new to you guys) I did a system reset and used your link to delete those broke ass things on the computer. I honestly have no idea how those ended up on my computer, I can only blame my ex for that. Now I can actually click threads/links and I don't get pop-ups asking me how my computer is performing. It's back to being a slow laptop again!

Thread Info