Weld Alumastar 15 x 3.5 fronts and 15 x 10 rears

I'm changing the wheel setup on my car so these have to go. I have a full set of Weld Alumastars for sale - the 2 piece version (over $400/ea - new). Wheels are VERY light.

Bolt pattern is for Ford - 5 x 4.5. The fronts are 15 x 3.5 with Goodyear front runners. Tires need to be replaced but would be fine to roll a car around on, etc. The centers are painted black, but the paint is easily removeable as they are not powdercoated or annodized.

Rears are 15 x 10 with 6" backspace. Included are MT ET Drags 29.5 x 15 x 10.5S tires. Slicks have about 50% tread left on them. They are drilled for 8 screws per side.

Wheels came with the car I just bought and I need to clean them up before I take some good pics. I will attach a pic of the rears, but keep in mind they are just dirty. I'll clean em up and they will look real good.

Looking to sell everything and not separate at this point, but will consider if I get separate offers on the fronts/rears.

$1100 for all 4 wheels and tires. PM me if interested. Wheels are located in Berwyn.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSCN0004 2.JPG
    DSCN0004 2.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 152

Thread Info

• JA$ON
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list