Welcome! To the new sloppy forum home test bed

Tc10

Aug 5, 2021
ladies and gentlemen, bois and girls, i really really really wanna make the forum thing work, as its something i learned how to do all my things on early with the internet, much easier to linearize a build, share facts, update, view, and in general search.

the free forum software i tried, started ok but ran out of space, had limitations and was wrecked by spammers.

its difficult to get people to commit to the process, so i had Mike reach out and say i could have a section of his site to try and use, and this is some very nice software to run, maintain, post and share on.

its our best chance yet for hitting the ground running and getting involved.
looking forward to putting info in here and sharing it in a more linear/searchable format with all the features associated, so ill try my best to get the good info in here, and if you guys can try to get everyone involved it can turn into something awesome.
ladies and gentlemen, bois and girls, i really really really wanna make the forum thing work, as its something i learned how to do all my things on early with the internet, much easier to linearize a build, share facts, update, view, and in general search.

the free forum software i tried, started ok but ran out of space, had limitations and was wrecked by spammers.

its difficult to get people to commit to the process, so i had Mike reach out and say i could have a section of his site to try and use, and this is some very nice software to run, maintain, post and share on.

looking forward to putting info in here and sharing it in a more linear/searchable format with all the features associated, so ill try my best to get the good info in here, and if you guys can try to get everyone involved it can turn into something awesom
Awesome! Hopefully this means forums are making a comeback and FB can eat it.

looking forward to putting info in here and sharing it in a more linear/searchable format with all the features associated, so ill try my best to get the good info in here, and if you guys can try to get everyone involved it can turn into something awesome.
This is awesome hopefully it goes back to the good old days of just car stuff and no fb bull shite

Thats wild about the public page, it was non stop shit posting, pm Matt he'll put you in the private group, it was actually interesting with minimal thunder dome waste of time posts. Facebook sucks though so yeah would be great if the forums here took off on the Sloppster side.

Mook is your Mr. Manager title reference to George Michael? I love that show!

• Love
Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thats wild about the public page, it was non stop shit posting, pm Matt he'll put you in the private group, it was actually interesting with minimal thunder dome waste of time posts. Facebook sucks though so yeah would be great if the forums here took off on the Sloppster side.

Mook is your Mr. Manager title reference to George Michael? I love that show!
You are my new favorite member now, for picking up on that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info