NEW RIDE Welcome Back to the states! | RHD SHO

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
All who wander are not lost....

Welcome back to the land of your assembly, KiwiSHO. 6 months of shipping, second trip through the Panama canal. Registered in Japan, then New Zealand, and now back to the USA.

Export Only sticker on the door. Funny Looking V8 SHO in Right Hand Drive. I think it is the only one in North America. Word in the SHO community is a total of 91 RHD SHO's were ever produced.

Aubergine.jpg

A Kiwi SHO.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Wow! Can you license it here then with the "export only" on it?

Yes. Takes saying all the right things and it has to be at least 25 yrs old. I got 90 day temp plates today to give Springfield time to sort it out. They don't even have a code for New Zealand.

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ -Yes. It's mine.

Bob Kazamakis Bob Hope - Why not?

01Cobra 01Cobra - Yup - just turned 82,000 miles.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
The 96-99 V8SHO was plagued by an inherent failure due to the press fit design of the cam sprockets. This press fit had a high probability of failure which at occurrence destroys the motor due being interference engine. Eric was one of the top folks in that community with a welding process on the camshaft sprockets that would prevent the failure from occurring.

As such he is very close to these cars due to the amount of time spent with them over the years. A Ford guy through and through.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yes. Takes saying all the right things and it has to be at least 25 yrs old. I got 90 day temp plates today to give Springfield time to sort it out. They don't even have a code for New Zealand.

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ -Yes. It's mine.

Bob Kazamakis Bob Hope - Why not?

01Cobra 01Cobra - Yup - just turned 82,000 miles.

Which you should be right on top of, right? This is a '96?

Thread Info