WEKFEST CHICAGO | AUGUST 20th!!!

Reaction score
Sup Ya'll!!,

We are coming to Chicago for our second stop on the WEKFEST Tour 2011 presented by WEKSOS and FATLACE! Come experience what is arguably the best car culture event in the U.S. The finest builds from all over the midwest will be on display. We are not like the big corporate shows of the past, each car is carefully handpicked. With WEKFEST we want to make sure that car culture is properly represented through the cars we showcase, event production, and taking care of our community. By maintaining a high level of integrity we are showing the world that it is not “just a car” and WEKFEST is not just a show.

For additional info, please visit*wekfest.com

General Inquiries:*[email protected]
Vendor Spaces:*[email protected]
Registration Info:*[email protected]

This may or may be your guy's cup of tea, but we're open to all car scene's and want to reach out in all respects.

Any questions / inquires , please let thee know

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Reaction score
We're sure of it!!!,

Most of the pics shown above were from the LA Long Beach and San Francisco event with a wicked turnout. We hope the Chicago heads come out as well!!

:rofl:::smile::rofl::smile::rofl:

Reaction score
ahaha yeah mos def @ SRT41320,

Hellaflush will definitely be there with their booth setup and all. I hope anyone who see's this post comes out and support the Wekfest madness!!

Outlaw

Reaction score
This looks great, may be in.

Also, loving the LS460 in the first pic.

GTwolf

Reaction score
Might be in if it's a nice day. Looks like a good time.

SRT41320

Reaction score
its a pretty kick ass show - a lot of "VIP" and "hellaflush" styles which might not be everyones taste - but i want to see the crazy clean engine bays!! shaved/tucked/etc!!

Malakaone

Reaction score
Might be in for this. Don't think my car has enough bling for the show though.

Reaction score
its a pretty kick ass show - a lot of "VIP" and "hellaflush" styles which might not be everyones taste - but i want to see the crazy clean engine bays!! shaved/tucked/etc!!
There are going to be a shit load of clean engine bays, I can guarantee that @ SRT41320 ahah.

@ Malakaone, it's always worth a shot to try and enter. I know each city has their different styles of modding cars (hence Hella Flush, Slammed Society and so forth in Cali) We don't want to filter in what we're used to in California, but rather cater to what's cool in your town if that makes any sense.

Thank you all for the support and feedback, all of it helps guys!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reaction score
Pre-Wekfest Chicago Meet!!

Guys,

Thanks again for all the responses and feedback, I just got word of a pre-meet that will be happening Friday July 15th hosted by Fizz Autosports and Canibeat!!

Come Join!!

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom