Movie Weird City [Youtube]

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/raJJbbiKtlY

In a dystopian setting, the middle class has completely vanished dividing Weird City into two sections: Above the Line (The Haves), and Below the Line (The Have Nots). Presiding over the denizens of the city is the strange and mysterious Dr. Negari, who weaves all of our stories together. Each episode is a topic that pertains to present day life in America and the world: social media addiction, online dating, fitness obsession, etc.. WEIRD CITY captures the unease of modern urban living, in a bizarre and peculiar lens.

The series is consists of a star-studded ensemble which includes Dylan O’Brien (Maze Runner), Awkwafina (Crazy Rich Asians), Michael Cera (Juno), Rosario Dawson (Jane the Virgin), Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead), Ed O’Neil (Modern Family), Hannah Simone (New Girl), Gillian Jacobs (Community), Laverne Cox (Orange is the New Black), Malcolm Barrett (Timeless), Mark Hamill (Star Wars), Yvette Nicole Brown (The Lady and the Tramp), Trevor Jackson (Grown-ish), Auli’i Cravalho (Moana), Levar Burton (Star Trek), and Sara Gilbert (The Conners).

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I like the cast...not sure about the concept.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
If I don't like anything from Key and Peele (aside from the substitute teacher) I feel like this isn't going to humor me. But like you said, I like the cast, that alone will force me to watch it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom