Weinerville III in Elgin, IL

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
That building looks exactly like the Checkers that used to be in Palatine .

Good luck with your new business . Please have a two hot dog special with fries and a drink , it's on their menu now . I'd be driving through all the time . :)

Absolutely a two dog special.

Now, would you rather have the crinkled cut fries or would you rather upgrade at no charge to fresh cut fries?

Thats going to be my new thing. Since they dont have fresh cut fries and it appears that a lot of people the like the frozen crinkle fries I'm going to see how people bite with the option.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Absolutely a two dog special.

Now, would you rather have the crinkled cut fries or would you rather upgrade at no charge to fresh cut fries?

Thats going to be my new thing. Since they dont have fresh cut fries and it appears that a lot of people the like the frozen crinkle fries I'm going to see how people bite with the option.

Fresh cut >*

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Crinkle fries are the fucking worst. Fresh cut FTW.

Congrats on the purchase! Best of luck!!!

You and me both on the fries, but they're actually really good quality and people swear by them.

However, I am introducing fresh cut fries when I get in, but not getting rid of the crinkle cut. I dont want to devastate anyone

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info