Weekly Meet-Up

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007
Soooo this works pretty well for CMC as they have a weekly Wed meet that usually gathers about a dozen people. Place changes every week, usually, that way all members North South East West dont have to always drive so far, I myself try and get out to them as much as possible

I know everyone here is busy with there jobs and day to day lives and such, but is there any interest in this?? Im thinking maybe, every Mon or Fri??:dunno:

Whats everyone think??

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Soooo this works pretty well for CMC as they have a weekly Wed meet that usually gathers about a dozen people. Place changes every week, usually, that way all members North South East West dont have to always drive so far, I myself try and get out to them as much as possible

I know everyone here is busy with there jobs and day to day lives and such, but is there any interest in this?? Im thinking maybe, every Mon or Fri??:dunno:

Whats everyone think??
Good idea Mike. I've been to several of the CMC meets and they're good fun. :biggthump :headbang:

Also been to a bunch of their cruises, as you know. :D

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Good idea Mike. I've been to several of the CMC meets and they're good fun. :biggthump :headbang:

Most of the meets have good turn outs and are fun. Gives people things to do over the boring winter. Keeps people in touch when there are no cruises and track days. lol

I am at the CMC meets almost every week. I would make a ChiSVT specific day as well.

Thread Info