We/I/Us needs to do this..2-seat dragster

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I dont think its active anymore...but what a crazy expierience it was Im sure.sorry,but I think its crazy...FF to 1:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5JRpmOAZCY

Not available any longer, NHRA gave him a lifetime ban from participating as a team owner, crew member or a Driver... Car can't be used or any similar 2 seater dragster at any of the 130 NHRA-sanctioned drag strips across the country... :gayy:
He has a lawsuit against the NHRA for the Ban and the car was NHRA Certified now he's out all the money to build and can't compete which is how he made a living before they Banned him without any warning... NHRA Brass are a Bunch of Douche Nozzles! :finger: NHRA :fu:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
they also have a formula 3000 someone else can drive you in as a 2 seater. although i don't currently see either of these on their site. 3000 was the series under f1 in like mid 2000s.

i have driven a formula 3000 and a radical there for about 500, although programs appear to be $400 at the moment. really i'd argue this is the only good reason to visit UAE, if you're a car guy, you can do some car stuff that you simply cannot do anywhere else in the world.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info